Sunday, March 23, 2014

New Look!

 


 
 
 
Hey guys, I hope you are doing amazing!  I know I've been MIA for quite a long time but to tell you
the truth, we are still getting tons of snow. It is rare to have a sunny day. I actually feel comatose! I don't want to do anything. .. A few days ago I decided that it was about time to get a makeover. I got a little trim and went from a black hair to a red/purple color. I think it looks good with my complexion,  I like that depending on how the light hits my hair it looks purple or red. It is like a "bicolor" kind of thing...I can't wait for warmer sunny days... By the way, I just wanted to share with you that I became a citizen of the USA, so call me gringa if you want to. Lol.. I hope you love my new look as much as I do. xoxo
 
Español
 
Hola chicos, espero que esten super bien! Se que he estado perdida en accion por algun tiempo, pero a decir verdad, aun esta cayendo nieve. Es muy raro tener un dia soleado. Me siento comatose! No quiero hacer nada... Hace unos dias decidi que ya era tiempo para un cambio de look. Me corte el cabello un poco y pase de tener cabello negro a uno rojo/purpura. Creo que va bien con mi tono de piel. Lo que me encanta es que dependiendo de la posicion de la luz, mi cabello se ve rojo o purpura. Es como una cosa "bi color".. No veo la hora de tener dias calientes y soleados.. Por cierto, les quiero compartir que me hice ciudadana de los Estados Unidos, asi que me pueden decir gringa si quiere. Lol.. Espero les guste mi Nuevo look, tanto como a mi. xoxo

 

4 comments:

  1. Love your new do! the color is great! xoxo Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on becoming a citizen! I love the new color, looks great on you! I hear you about the weather. It's sunny in Orlando most times, but on days when it rains and lots of clouds..non stop...makes you want to curl up in bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you kind comment... Yes, this weather is driving me insane!.. I can't wait for a real spring feeling. xoxo

      Delete