Monday, April 21, 2014

Perforated Shorts.

 
Top / Shorts: Forever21
Sunnies: ZeroUV.
 Sandals: Zara.
Accessories: Pacsun.
Bag: Shiraleah.
 
Finally I'm back after being in hibernation! As you can see I have gain tons of weight and I'm not proud of it. :(  .. The weather was so depressing I barely went to the gym!.. The worst thing is that our trip to Colombia is getting closer.  When I speak to somebody in Colombia, they don't say "Hi" they just go and tell me " You look fat"! Ha Ha, yep, that's my family, don't get me wrong, love them to death but I need to lose at least a few pounds and I'll be happy!  Getting back to the main subject, since spring is finally here, I wanted to wear my new perforated faux leather shorts I bought at Forever21. I think they are pretty cool and easy to dress up or dress down. I paired them with a  printed sweater and a fuchsia bag (use as clutch) to add that pop of color to the entire look. I wanted to look chic but comfortable at the same time. What do you guys think? btw, any tips on losing weight are more than welcome!!. ♥ ya!!
 
Español
 
Finalmente estoy de regreso despues de hibernar! Como pueden ver he aumentado de peso y no estoy orgullosa de ello. :( .. El clima estaba deprimente y rara vez fui al gimnasio!.. Lo peor es que nuestro viaje a Colombia cada vez esta mas cerca. Y cuando hablo con alguien en Colombia, "Hola" no es lo primero que te dicen, de una me dicen " Te ves gorda"! Ha Ha, sip, esa es mi familia, aunque no lo crean los amo a morir pero necesito bajar unas cuantas libritas y sere feliz! Regresando al tema importante aqui, ya que la primabera finalmente esta aqui, quise ponerme mis nuevos shorts perforados que compre en Forever21. Creo que son muy cheveres y faciles de darles un toque elegante o un toque casual. Los combine con mi bolso fucsia (usado como sobre) para darle una chispa de color a mi atuendo. Quise verme chic pero comoda al mismo tiempo. Que piensan uds.? Por cierto, cualquier tip para perder peso es mas que bienvenido!!. ♥ a todos!!


14 comments:

  1. Sweet coordination, I love the bag the most, very lovely colour and good size ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que guapa! Me encanta el bolso :)
    Un besin

    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely in this outfit,great leather shorts. Take it,You not looking fat,you just need a bit of toning your.muscles. Braggs Apple vinegar with tons of water everyday has(Check here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea8mRNfLOJo) I use 2 teaspoon in a 1litre bottle of water,made me loose loads of weight plus i have 3 cups of Oolong tea everyday. Normally i drink 5lits of water everyday and eat twice a day,try stop any food once it's six in the evening,If you feel hungry ten eat fruit. I also had to cut sugar and milk, it's been 7months now i stopped taking anything sweeteners or sugar. This has helped a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim!!! I will def try that. Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Check here-ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0-2Q7OEX4U This how i use mine. You can buy it on Ebay or their website. i buy on Ebay or you can alo buy on Amazon.
    https://www.bragg.com/
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAGG-ORGANIC-APPLE-CIDER-VINEGAR-473ml-16OZ-/181383694178?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item2a3b4f8762

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen,

    You don't look like you gained any weight! If you want to lose weight I would try biking or spinning classes if you have them nearby. Mountain biking or road biking and cycling in general burns a ton of calories fast and it is fun! I like your bag and shoes =) The outfit looks very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look! Adore the sweater!

    xx Karolina
    KARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello sweety, thanks for invitation :) your blog & outfits are so amazing! the shoes- dream!
    of course i follow you :)

    anecia & roses ♥ blog 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pics!
    By the way I've never visited your blog before..it's really interesting! Keep it up! :)
    If you want you could come to visit my blog, i would be happy to know what you think about it and stay in touch :)
    And if you want we could follow via GFC and also support each other on our socials, just let me know on my blog :)

    twitter//instagram //lookbook //facebook //bloglovin

    SMILE'S AVENUE
    xoxo
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh very cute outfit!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola guapa!
    Un look ideal, tanto el top como los shorts me encantan :)
    Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi ! cute outfit... love the purse... check my blog if u want we can support each other & follow via gfc & social media..

    ReplyDelete